Monday 14 May 2012

Hello visitors,

Tiger and Simba

This is my first attempt at blogging. I'm gonna start by writing about my two kittens Tiger (the smaller one) and Simba, which my wife Honey and I recently adopted. The featured pix above is their latest taken yesterday, Sunday 13 May 2012. We'll try to post pix and stories dated back from 25 April 2012, the day Tiger came to live with us.

Through this blog, we intend to share periodical updates mainly on the kittens' activities as well as on their growth and health progress. We hope that we'll be able to share our experience and provide some tips or pointers on keeping feline friends as pets. What's more important, we hope to pick up some knowledge from those who care to share your experiences in raising and keeping kittens and cats as pets.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment